General Website Terms & Conditions
1. Use of the Company Site
- The Company Site is provided to you for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- All personal details are kept strictly confidental and are not shared with any other party.
2. Intellectual Property
- The content of the Company Site is protected by copyright, trade marks, database right and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the Company Site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Company Site without written permission from the Company.
3. Your use of the Company Site
- You may not use the Company Site for making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You will be responsible for our losses and costs resulting from your breach of this clause 3.
4. Availability of the Company Site
- Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services at the Company Site will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the services will be fault-free. If a fault occurs with the Company Site you should report it to email@example.com and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
- Your access to the Company Site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can.
5. The Company's liability
- The Company Site provides content from other Internet sites or resources and while the Company tries to ensure that material included on the Company Site is correct, reputable and of high quality, it does not make any warranties or guarantees in relation to that content. If the Company is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Site we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
- The Company shall have no liability for any damage or loss resulting from viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other malicious code or the corruption or loss of data or any damage to software or hardware.
6. Third Party Websites
- As a convenience to customers, the Company Site includes links to other web sites or material which are beyond its control. The Company is not responsible for content on any site outside the Company Site.
7. Advertising and Sponsorship
- Part of the Company may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Company Site complies with relevant laws and codes. We will not be responsible to you for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material.
8. Applicable Law
- These Terms and Conditions will be subject to the laws of England.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- The Company Site is owned and operated by Berkmann Wine Cellars Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 2190816 having its registered office at 10-12 Brewery Road, London N7 9NH.
Company Registration No. 2190816, Vat No. 645522833